1.30.2010

Yoplait Fiber One Yogurt


Today, I had the great opportunity to attend the Healthy Life Expo and even more, I was able to attend to do a taste test for the Yoplait Fiber One Yogurt thanks to the ever wonderful Jen who connected me to Liz! It was a great opportunity for me to get out and now I get to write about the food I tested! This is really exciting and I never would have thought I'd have the opportunity to do so. So thanks to both Jen and Liz.

So tonight as a little snack, I tried the Strawberry Yoplait Fiber One Yogurt. Quite frankly, it was delicious! I really enjoyed it and it is the perfect snack. I also love that it is approved by the Hungry Girl because I use a lot of her recipes. As I was saying - great snack. It is 50 calories, 5 grams of fiber, 0 grams of fat, 3 grams of protein. I like it because I know I will always keep these in the house now for those small pangs of hunger in between meals. I was just telling my mom the other day that the world is all backwards. Fruits and vegetables should not have to stay in the refrigerator, because then we would be snacking on those all the time instead of grabbing a handful of chips because it is right there when you walk in the kitchen (for me, at least.) That being said, I am glad I will have a snack that I can grab quickly and not have to cut up or anything of that nature.

I also have the Key Lime Pie to try, but in venturing to the Fiber One website, I also see they have Peach and Vanilla flavors to try!

I think as I come across recipes and products that I would full endorse, I will definitely start writing about them here,

No comments:

Post a Comment